Applications are invited for the Assistant Manager-Audit job vacancy In Dubai.
Roles and responsibilities:
· Assume responsibility for concurrent, risk-based internal audit (from start to finish), this includes planning, field work and reporting of results.
· Lead a team with minimal support/supervision from managers.
· Gain understanding of all business processes and the overall goal of all sub-processes
· Identify opportunities for cost savings and/or automation.
· Devising audit programs for risk-based audits for each business process.
· Perform data analyzes for in-depth auditing.
· Identifying weak points in internal control and proposing solutions to them.
· Focus more on fraud risk areas and communicate them to senior management
· Conduct root cause analysis of audit observations and make recommendations.
· Conduct an audit of general information and technology controls
· Discuss audit results and obtain consensus from stakeholders.
· Take responsibility for implementing audit recommendations and tracking all open observations.
· Review the work done by team members and provide coaching and feedback on areas for improvement.
· Adding values and improving the quality of audit results.
· Assist in conducting the annual risk assessment and annual audit plan
· Develop standard operating procedures and flow charts for business processes.
Assist in conducting promotions to create awareness about internal controls and their usefulness across all business units
Desired candidate profile:
· A chartered accountant with 1-3 years of experience in internal auditing.
· Knowledge of IT system
· CISA/DISA or other additional CFE certifications would be an added advantage.
· CA experience with Big 4 is a plus.
· To be proficient in writing reports.
· Be proficient in data analytics
· Strong skills in Excel, Word and Power Point
· Strong communication skills