Senior Sales Consultant
Key responsibilities and accountability:
* Provide a premium customer experience in order to maximize sales potential.
* Utilize all USPS instore to optimize store conversion and maximize sales.
* Strive to improve in-store retail standards in both the facades of the house and the back of the house in order to maximize turnover.
* Apply all company procedures, including the correct use of security measures, vigilance for all areas of risk, and the correct completion of all required documents in order to eliminate inventory loss.
* Keep up to date with all available own brand product knowledge and trends.
* Understand all key performance indicators / retail levers and the impact of individuals on each in-store sales delivery.
* Achieve individual sales targets / KPI.
• Build lasting relationships with customers.
* Fully understand the company’s standard operating procedures to ensure the safety and protection of both individuals and company assets.
– Fluent in English with useful Arabic.
– Experience working within a preferred GCC-based children’s fashion retailer.
– Experience working with favorable hardware / Nonapps.
Preferred qualification: high school diploma required as a minimum.