Chemical Engineering with MBA-Marketing / Masters in International Business
Industry- Petrochemicals Manufacturing & Trading Organization with solid exposure in selling PRINTING INK Manufacturing Raw Materials / Mandatory
Territory Exposure- Africa/Far East/Middle East/Europe
Key Skills: – Develop New Market/ Sales Management/ Client Relations/ Product Presentation/ Negotiation & Communication/ Reporting
• Resourceful & career oriented professional with experience of more than 6-8 years in Sales & Marketing, both B2B and B2C
• Knowledge and understanding of printing Ink(Screen Printing & Flexible Packaging Industry)
• Comprehensive strengths in Market Analysis, Business Development and Sales Strategy Development
• Functional knowledge of Developing new and potential accounts, managing Sales and increasing Sales by exploring new market in Middle East & Africa
• Highly skilled & focused in achieving the targets
• Demonstrated ability to build new territories and expand opportunities
• Customer focused communicator with proven ability to understand and convey the complex product information and deliver high impact sales presentations
• Constantly develop existing sales to generate sustainable growth by Identifying Cosmetic Manufacturing Plants raw material requirements, book appointments and explain company’s products & services to customers via telephone, email and further field visit
• Market & Product knowledge on pigments, resins, adhesives, solvents & polymers for packaging
• Excellent Communication skills are must(written & spoken)
• Arrange database for potential customers, sending them product technical information
• Responsible for selling a variety of ink manufacturing chemicals to the manufacturers in Middle East & African Market.
• Report to Management and submit activity/result reports such as daily call reports, weekly sales reports, monthly territory analysis and customer wise sales report(monthly, quarterly, annual etc).
• Ensure the payments are in line with the management’s instruction
• Monitor Competition in the market by gathering crucial information on competitors pricing & substitute alternatives available.
• Manage new & existing accounts by obtaining orders and further coordinate with the factory and logistics team for timely dispatch
• Resolving customer complaints by understanding problems- on quality, quantity, dispatch time, claims if any, damages etc; develop solutions; prepare reports, and make recommendations to management.
• Managing sales pipeline to drive new business opportunities to commercial success
• Accumulating the sales of Industrial chemicals- solvents and maximize all revenue opportunities through analyzing international market trends and developing new business leads.
• Developing marketing strategy and understanding current and existing client requirements
Interested candidates can share their CV to email@example.com