General Accountant /Finance Department Head (Filipina)
Glamour International Turnkey Projects Contracting currently in need accountant/head of Finance.
* Maintains accounting records.
* Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
* Perform all accounting operations from data collection to Ledger publication.
* Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing the required documents.
• Enter payroll information (WPS) and maintain payroll files. Calculation of salaries, overtime earnings, and deductions from cash advance.
* Processing employee leave salary, end of service, air ticket, and bonus.
* Bank reconciliations on a monthly basis.
* Prepare the project position.
* Management/audit of ageing accounts receivable and accounts payable
* Verification of receivables, advance payments, and provisions
* Preparation of accounting adjustment forms
* Track / verify petty cash balances
* Check invoices, delivery notes, purchase orders, landing cost, and petty cash invoices prepared by accountants.
* Check incoming contracts and LPO received from customers related to payment terms.
* Inspect and review journal entries published by the accountants.
• Inspect and review schedules.
* Tax reporting for FTA (quarterly basis)
* Coordinate with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
* Assist departments in the reconciliation process on a monthly basis
* Collect bank statements on monthly basis.
1. Bachelor’s degree in accounting
2. At least 5 years experience in Accounting / Finance
3. Communication skills, good English (both in writing and verbal)
4. Can be able to multi-task, flexible, can work under pressure
5. With good driving skills
6. 28 – 35 years old
7. Preferred Filipina