The key responsibilities of this function include:
• To build and maintain strong client relationships by effectively handling objections and resolve member/customer conflicts thus building customer trust.
• To identify potential customers, create and close new business opportunities in line with the strategic direction of the company
• To prepare pre-sales proposals for prospective clients
• To make inspiring sales presentations to the propestive clients by creating a dream
• Regular liaison with telemarketing and member relations department to achieve stretched targets in a result-focused environment
• To build and maintain strong client relationship and a high level of customer service
• To keep abreast with the organization’s products and services and to crack profitable deals and referrals to achieve sales targets
• Ability to balance between task and people orientation
• Applicant must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be able to thrive under pressure.
• Good communication skills
Experience: Total experience of 3-4 years in timeshare or concept sales