Technical Manager Required – Dubai Vacancy
• Plans, assigns, and reviews the work of drafters and other
employees working on design projects.
• Establishes deadlines, develops goals, and determines
production standards for the department. Analyzes data and
reviews drawings and plans to ensure quality of work and
project feasibility. Provides CAD technical support and
develops solutions for all application problems.
• Has extensive experience with drafting methods and tools.
Typically requires a bachelor’s degree. Supervises a group of
primarily para-professional level staffs.
May also be a level above a supervisor within high volume
administrative/ production environments.
• Makes day-to-day decisions within or for a group/small
department. Has some authority for personnel actions.
Thorough knowledge of department processes.
• Support the Project Managers with accurate drawings from
design to production.
• Prepare assembly and detail drawings.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field
• Requires 3-5 years’ experience in the related position and
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
• Extremely detail-oriented
• Great troubleshooting skills
• Excellent organization and time-management
• PC software proficiency
Email CV to: email@example.com