• Hiring and leading members of the Sales team
• Planning, evaluating, implementing and continuously improving all aspects of sales functions and processes.
• Achieving stretched targets and managing sales in a result-focused environment.
• Making effective sales presentations and closing deals.
• Resolving team and member/ customer conflicts.
• Maintaining strong client relationships and a high level of customer service.
• Identifying potential customers and new business opportunities.
• Constantly liaising with other departments for smooth functioning.
• Maintaining own awareness of the product in order to sell effectively.
• Training, motivating and coaching small teams of sales executives.
• Should have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field with at least two years’ experience in handling a team
• Able to balance between task and people orientation
• Applicant must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be able to thrive under pressure.
• Should possess sound knowledge about the local market and local language
• Possess strong communication skills
Experience: 5 – 7 years overall experience with a background of direct selling and team handling.
Qualifications: Graduate and above