Store Supervisor Responsibilities:
• Overseeing salespeople, cashiers, shelf stockers, and other employees.
• Managing finances and preparing an annual budget.
• Keeping records of expenditure, sales figures, and employee performance.
• Evaluating the supply and availability of stocks, and profit-margins.
• Implementing measures to avoid stock damages, theft, and wastage.
Store Supervisor Requirements:
High school diploma or GED.
• In-depth knowledge of product and consumer trends, and marketing strategies.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills in dealing with employees and customers.
• Competency in retail management software, such as AIM and NetSuite.
• Proficiency with spreadsheet and word processing software.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Familiarity with applicable labor laws, and retail health and safety standards.
Contact No.: 0524304128