Responsible for cash handling, managing and securing funds for daily restaurant transactions, depositing finds and balancing accounts with full adherence to accounting practices
· Customer interaction to provide and convey information in response to inquires, concerns, requests and orders about items and services
· Provide exceptional customer service to customers
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Receive payments in the authorized form: cash and/or credit, and debit card.
· Responsible to reporting to his Manager when an error is unwillingly made (the wrong, amount, product type, etc.), which requires authorization to void an invoice issued by the system.
· Accurately carry out date entry of the operation to keep from voiding any printed transactions, invoices and/or receipt of sale due to any data correction or inconsistencies.
· Ensure correct calculation of the daily cashier’s report and look after the sales reports content, reconcile against the cash, credit card and deposit slip sales. Ensuring that no difference is identified.
· Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators or cash registers.
· Compile and maintain non-monetary reports and records at all times.
· Ensure a balance of the register at the end of the shift or working period.
· Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face-to-face.
· Respond, handle, record, and solve promptly to customer inquiries and customer complaints. Perform Customer verifications.
Contact No.: 0555404736