PURCHASE OFFICER – Logistics
* Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Logistics, or a related field may be required.
* Minimum of 3-4 years experience in purchase /procurement.
* Have ability to identify market trends and make decisions in a high-stress environment.
* Great organizational and planning skills.
* Excellent networking and time management skills.
* Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Preparing purchase orders
-Tracking orders and ensuring timely delivery
– Updating internal databases with order details
-Maintaining updated records of invoices and contracts
-Following up with suppliers as and when needed to confirm or change orders.
-Liaising with warehouse staff.
Electrical and Metal industry experience required