1. With at least 10 years work experience in the United Arab Emirates
2. With strong knowledge, background, and experience in project processing.
3. Experience in managing tall buildings in the United Arab Emirates or high-end residential fit-out projects.
4. Proactive, focused on quality, and not afraid to make decisions.
5. Flexibility to change requirements.
6. Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work closely with peers and external clients.
7. Degree holder
8. Join on the spot
Your responsibilities will include:
• Managing the project preparation phase within schedule and budget while meeting or exceeding quality standards.
• Coordinate and liaise closely between the client, subcontractors, and suppliers.
• Supporting project teams in all aspects of fit-out and finishes, including design development, procurement, and construction.
• Advise the Project Manager and Commercial Director of any costs/impacts on the program.
• Ensuring the quality of technical support in all areas.
• Read and understand all relevant drawings related to their field of work and evaluate/provide advice on capacity building and product selection.
• Recording and updating detailed progress reports, changes, and issues for areas of responsibility.
• Establishing regular and clear lines of communication to address issues that may arise.
• Organize and lead regular site progress meetings with subcontractors to monitor progress and ensure the Project Manager is updated on all issues.
• Provide drive for the project program and ensure subcontractors meet program, quality, and work requirements safely.
• Developing relationships with clients.
• Establishing relationships with project partners and other key stakeholders.
Please send the documents below to the email: add email@example.com
Updated CV with an attached photo.