EDUCATION QUALIFICATION: Diploma/ BSc/ ITI NCTVT in Chemical
EXPERIENCE REQ: Min 1-3 years working experience of Chemicals manufacturing in small or medium scale.
Operating Experience of PLC – SCADA-based plant is a must.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To Operate the PLC-SCADA from the main control room. To keep watch & record observations during the entire shift.
• Visual inspection of all the reactors during the running process & report abnormalities if any observed to the production executive.
• Flushing & washing the reactors after completing the batch. & before starting the next batch or changeover of the product.
• Tightening the manholes & hand holes of the reactors before starting the batch & whenever required.
• Charging of all the RMs to the reactors as per the process & its verification from PLC SCADA trends.
• To strictly follow process parameters as per SOP.
• To cross-check the utility operations are running well whenever, any utility started to the reactors.
• To keep watch on the reactor temp. & pressure from the SCADA & FIELD as well & as inform the shift executive in case of any abnormality.
• To fill process log sheets and take care of other documentation parts assigned to the shift operator.
• Sampling of In-process & final product, Tanker samples & give it to QC with proper label & analysis request slip.
• Fully responsible for the entire utility operations (Boiler, Cooling Tower, Air compressors, RO System, etc.
• To monitor scrubber operations during the running process & to take immediate actions in case of any abnormalities observed.
• Unloading of all Liq RMs from the tankers to the storage tanks with the proper precautions & safety. ( PPE )
• Loading of Finished goods from the storage tanks to the tankers & sampling of the finished good (Tanker samples) & RM samples, give to QC along with the analysis request slips.
• To drain out the RM lines by using proper PPE whenever required for Maint / project modifications Work.
• To follow Safety rules & regulations as per the company’s standard QHSE policy.
• Execution of proper housekeeping in the process building & other areas in the