1. Receiving the invoice and packing list for inbound shipments and checking that the items tally. Informing the Team Leader of any damages, short or over shipments, and discrepancies observed in received items.
2. Carrying out the packing as per specifications and pasting necessary labels and stickers as instructed by the Supervisor.
3. Accurately segregating items, scanning if necessary, and carrying output away in the proper locations so as to enable quick and effective retrieval.
4. Filling the manual putting away sheets and handing them to the Team Leader for final verification and system confirmations.
5. Accurately picking items from locations for outbound shipments and checking that the items tally as per the picklist generated. Indicating all the details of items picked in the required format and if required, scan all items or re-check before loading.
7. Adhere to the hygiene standards as per the food safety management system.