Our Interior Design Studio in Dubai wants to add a motivated and experienced Business Development Executive to join our work family. The successful candidate will be responsible to identify and develop new business opportunities within the real estate sector, individual owners of residences in the UAE and small retail spaces.
1. Identify and target potential property owners, small retail outlets such as salons or boutique clinics and holiday homes interested in uplifting their space without involving massive renovations.
2. Conduct market research to identify trends, customer needs, and competition within the Interior design industry.
3. Develop and maintain a robust pipeline of leads, and effectively manage the sales process from lead generation to closure.
4. Work closely with the team to create promotional social media campaigns, fresh content ideas and strategies to attract clients.
5. Provide guidance and support to clients in understanding the pricing and interior design process as well as explain individual services we offer.
6. Respond to inquiries and negotiate contracts.
7. Meet or exceed sales targets by consistently closing deals and expanding the company portfolio.
8. Develop and present compelling sales proposals to potential clients, showcasing the benefits of Interior design.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
1. Valid UAE driving license.
2. Fluency in English.
3. Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field (preferred).
4. Minimum 2 years’ experience in business development or sales, with a focus on the Interior design industry.
5. Strong understanding of the Interior design services we offer and the design industry as a whole.
6. Excellent communication and negotiation skills to establish and maintain relationships with clients.
7. Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks, and prioritize effectively.
Proficiency in using Microsoft Office suite.
Send you CV to- firstname.lastname@example.org