Operations Administration Job in Dubai
Bright White Cleaning Services
Company Description :
BrightWhite was established in 2020 with the sole purpose of providing luxury services at every doorstep in Dubai with convenience. We are here to remove the hassle from your daily routine.
Our Mission: We go above and beyond to provide excellent services for our customers by developing our people.
Our Vision To be the #1 cleaning solution company that partners with organizations and families to protect and improve their health and well-being.
– Reports to Operations Manager/ Business Development Manager.
– Building solid relationships with clients through the provision of exceptional customer service.
– Creating a positive experience for new and existing clients.
– Responding to client inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
– Training and providing overall guidance to Housekeeping Attendants.
– Responsible for scheduling shifts on a daily basis and arranging for replacements in case of absence.
– Must handle drivers’ schedules and cleaning staff.
– Oversee smooth operation on a daily basis.
– Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies.
– Manage agendas/booking arrangements/appointments etc. for the clients.
– Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
– Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
– Dealing with correspondence, complaints, and queries with prompt responses and resolution
– Achieve Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Targets
• Previous cleaning company experience.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Excellent skills in motivating and managing up to 30 staff.
• Available to work between 9 am to 6 pm Monday thru Saturday and available on the phone when needed.
• Monitor company phone as needed.
• Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Ability to speak clearly and effectively with clients.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from a four-year College or University preferred; or 2+ years related experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please be sure you meet all the necessary criteria prior to applying.
This position holds the operations and requires someone to be quick on their feet and has the ability to work under pressure.
Benefits: Salary between AED 2,500 to AED 4,000+ Incentives
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org