• Management of patients, referral sources, and consultations of the administrative department.
• Book patient appointments in person, via social media or by phone and understand the preparation required for diagnostic scans and surgical procedures.
• Coordinate and schedule appointments and follow-up appointments as designated by the physical therapists.
• Management of updates of potential clients and contact (Call, email, Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp)
• Answer all queries related to treatments, doctors, offers, and events.
• Develop knowledge of customer needs and trends to improve their satisfaction and loyalty.
• Ability to convey a positive and professional image to clients and employees.
• Obtain and manage all requests in a timely and efficient manner.
• Communicate effectively with patients, physicians, and other staff, within the clinic and outside facilities, providing accurate, timely, and responsive information.
• Coordinate processes and complete all paperwork for insurance as necessary to meet physician and facility requirements.
• Demonstrate courtesy, empathy, and kindness toward patients and their families.
• Arrange for reports to be completed and sent to patients as needed.
• Updating and Monitoring of the Reservation Calendar.
• Keep the account book of the cash received against each invoice.
• Ability to convey a positive and professional image to Clients and Physicians.
• Maintain your composure in high-pressure situations.
• Able to follow a problem to its conclusion.
• Fluency in English with a good command of MS Software and Arabic will be an added advantage.
• Good at problem-solving and people-focused.
• Develop a solid understanding of the target audience through traditional and online market research.
• Business development with extension clients.
Interested applicant should send their CV directly to our recruitment manager: email@example.com