Lifting Supervisor Required – Dubai
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as lifting supervisor in construction
• Required lifting supervisor safety, shipyard supervisor safety, rigger and signalman certificate
• Deeper understanding of load charts, different types of jibs, lifting clamps and load angles/lifting angles, LG specifications
• Knowledge of different types of rigging methods and selection of different types of lifting gears for any special needs
• Experience in heavy lifting objects
• Understand on different types of lifting clamps and their safe usages
• Good organizational and interpersonal skills
• Positive thinking, self-motivated, proactive and committed
• Team player and able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Willing to work overtime
• Project Lifting Supervisor
• Abide on duty stipulated in workplace safety and health (operation of cranes), Workplace Safety and Health (General Provisions) Regulations and other relevant subsidiary legislation.
• Plan, coordinate and supervise all lifting activities in the project.
• Perform daily inspection on all mobile cranes, crawler crane and electrical power driven (pendant control) overhead cranes used in the project
• Ensure that the operators of mobile I crawler cranes conduct pre-operation check using company prescribed checklist.
• Ensure that the ground conditions are safe for any lifting operation to be performed by any mobile I crawler crane
• Brief all crane operators, riggers cum signalmen on the safe lifting procedures mentioned in company safe work procedure.
Email CV to: [email protected]