Applications are invited for the Estimation Engineer job vacancy In Dubai.
Roles and responsibilities:
At least 2 to 4 years of experience in prefabricated buildings in the UAE/any of the GCC countries
• Manages discretionary and commercial management of estimating, budgeting, tendering, negotiating, contract preparation, change preparation, cost control, and progress evaluation.
• Review bid and contract documents and submit requests for information as required.
• Preparing the commercial and technical response schedule required for submitting the bid.
• Bid presentation to senior management covering risk analysis.
• Manage the fit-out phase of the project within schedule and budget while meeting or exceeding quality standards.
• Support project teams in all aspects of fit-out and finishes, including design development, procurement and construction.
• Advise the Project Manager and relevant staff (QS) of any cost/programme implications.
• Read and understand all relevant drawings relating to their field of work and assess/advise on build capability and product selection.
• Organize and lead regular progress meetings on site with subcontractors to monitor progress, and ensure the Project Manager is updated on all issues.
• Experienced with strong knowledge, background and experience in PEB and modular projects.
• Experience in managing high-end buildings in the United Arab Emirates and residential fit-out projects.