· Collecting and analyzing data about a company’s operational costs
· Setting standard costs of manufactured goods
· Developing and analyzing cost standards
· Carrying out cost-volume-profit (CVP) analysis, including for small businesses
· Establishing costs of business processes such as administration, labor, shipping, etc.
· Performing account reconciliations
· Preparing audit reports and presenting their findings to management
· Recommending changes to the company’s processes and policies to reduce cost and maximize profit.
Analyzing inventory valuations
Monitoring unit cost variance
Preparing cost of goods sold and production reports.
Reconciling beginning raw materials, work-in-progress and finished-goods stock.
Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, or relevant field.
FMCG experience is a must.
Between 3 – 5 years’ proven experience as an analyst in supply chain or finance.
Excellent analytical, mathematical, and problem-solving abilities.
Superb communication and presentation skills.
Aptitude to succeed in a stressful and deadline-oriented environment.
Solid understanding of Information Systems and MS Excel.
Job Role : Cost Accountant
Job Location : Dubai
Experience : 3-5 Years