Full Job Description
We are searching for a motivated Accounts Assistant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills. Accounts assistants can expect to assist the accounting department with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger & assisting with audits, and fact-checking. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
The post is based in Dubai office to provide support to the Accounts & Finance Department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Classification of daily receivable transactions, checking of deposit slips.
– Maintaining accurate and comprehensive records of each day’s transactions
– Maintenance & reconciliation of Bank Accounts
– Reconcile GL Accounts and ensure all account balances are adequately supported.
– Assisting with the month-end closing and yearly audit.
– Reconcile invoices, identify discrepancies and dealing with suppliers
– Timely and accurate preparation and processing of supplier invoices
– Preparation of financial reports and Payroll Processing
– Handling petty cash
– Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive
– Doing ad-hoc tasks
– Any other duties as allocated
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field of study
• 2-3 years of experience working in Accounting
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English is Must
• Highly detail-oriented
• Excellent organizing abilities
• Good with numbers and figures and with analytical acumen
• Good understanding of accounting, financial reporting principles, and practices
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Accounting Software
You should be in the UAE to qualify for this position.
Preference will be given to candidates who can join immediately
email your cv to [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED 3,000.00 – AED 4,000.00 per month